One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

A little lacking, but still quite good

Probably not as good as the first two entries, but not too bad nonetheless.
The majority of the jokes (especially near the beginning) were just uninspired, and tended to either memes or bitching about MetaKnight's tier status.

Some jokes were still good, and brought back memories of the earlier brilliance.

Overall, still good, but only worth a few chuckles compared to the LOLfests that were the first two.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome Stuff

Brilliant animation, sound... and basically everything. It really showed your inspiration from the kids' TV shows, since I totally got a feeling of deja vu from watching it.

My only disappointment was that there wasn't an actual show coming after the opening.

Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode

Great Finale

Awesome stuff, well worthy of the Daily 2nd award. A shame to see the series finish though... perhaps there will be a follow up series? Obama-rama maybe?

A Variables Tutorial A Variables Tutorial

Nicely done

I found this to be very helpful. Nice and well set out, easy to understand instructions. The extra info on the other two panels, as well as a full explanation of the code and what each section means was a helpful and insightful addition. The only possibly criticism I have is that an option to turn off the music would have been most welcome, since it gets a little annoying after a time.
Other than that, a very welcome addition to the Newgrounds archive, and keep up the good work!

C-Doodlez-Man responds:

yeah i could of done that but you could always turn off your speakers; i just got lazy :P Im glad you liked it and im glad it helped. :D how bout a favor- recomend this to tutorials, id be a good edition in my opinion.

Preloader Tutorial (321) Preloader Tutorial (321)

Great Stuff!

This was a great tutorial. It told the audience what to do, step by step, and also did it in a clear, concise manner.
One part I particularly like was the breakdown of the ActionScript, which really helps in getting to understand what AS is all about.
One point that I could possibly make to improve, is maybe in a sequel, if you desire to make one, teach how to make animated preloaders as well as standard bar ones, since animated ones tend to be much more impressive.
However, a very well presented tutorial!

Spice up Your Flash Spice up Your Flash

Pretty Good

This is a pretty good tutorial. It explains everything quite basically, and might be a little hard to understand for some people who are very new to Flash. Also, the grammar could use some work.
However, this covers some concepts in Flash rather well- good effort.

Pie Hopes Pie Hopes

Lol

Nice work man, sounds good, even if the lyrics make very little sense. I love the odd cadence in the lyrics - makes it sound even stranger than it would have normally.

Organic-Cucumber responds:

Well, we at organic cucumber are very fond of musical theory, we plan out every cadence and chord progression, prior to recording, we also don't care for music theory, which is what has happened here, and just by chance you have managed to pick out a feature of our song that truely wasn't planned atall. Unless you treat my generic singing patterns, planned. Thanks for the review!

:D Tardom

You can't spell strange without Garnets, rare stones that are deep red and used in traditional crowning ceremonies of the Blood Princes in Bolivia... Thanks for listening!

-Assassin2

Wind-Tanken face Wind-Tanken face

Abstract

While it is abstract, I enjoy the contrast, and the use of colour. The way the darker blue leads into the sky blue is nice, and broken by the pinkish stream reminds me of the skyline in the evening, before the sun sets. And the splash of colour in the main segment gives it a bit more life.

While not the most spectacular piece, I find it intriguing.

TiberiumCrystalKutu responds:

Thank you for your nice review.