One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

A little lacking, but still quite good

Probably not as good as the first two entries, but not too bad nonetheless.
The majority of the jokes (especially near the beginning) were just uninspired, and tended to either memes or bitching about MetaKnight's tier status.

Some jokes were still good, and brought back memories of the earlier brilliance.

Overall, still good, but only worth a few chuckles compared to the LOLfests that were the first two.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome Stuff

Brilliant animation, sound... and basically everything. It really showed your inspiration from the kids' TV shows, since I totally got a feeling of deja vu from watching it.

My only disappointment was that there wasn't an actual show coming after the opening.

Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode

Great Finale

Awesome stuff, well worthy of the Daily 2nd award. A shame to see the series finish though... perhaps there will be a follow up series? Obama-rama maybe?

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Really Good!

Very nice animation, and the sound effects were well done. The use of colour lends itself to give an almost childlike feeling of wonder, something further emphasised by the way the two other Unicorns move, like they are toy unicorns that a child is playing with. Overall, a very finely presented movie, and well worthy of all the attention it gets.

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

Hilarity ensues...

This was extremely bizarre, and made me seriously wonder about your mental condition. However it was wonderfully animated, and great humour (if a little crude). I have the feeling that the face on the rabbit laying that egg at the beginning will stay with me for a very long time... well done.

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

Could have been better

It wasn't too bad, though not on par with Egoraptor's work. The animation wasn't anything to write home about, though it got the job done. However serious work should be done to make the voice acting proper voice acting.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Brilliant Stuff!

This was really good! Clean, crisp animation, and sound. The skits were very funny as well, and played up to many of the new inclusions in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Alvin-Earthworm's Sonic vs Mario sections was also a welcome addition, utilising some brilliant animation and sound effects.
Just Sublime!

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Mesmerising...

This is brilliant. The music syncs really well with the graphics, and suit the overall theme of the movie very well. The crude opening belies a real gem beneath. Also, the remixed version of the Moonlight Sonata was excellent.
Very different from normal NG fare, keep up the good work.

Illusion gallery Illusion gallery

Mesmerising...

This was nicely done- a nice, easy to use interface with clear instructions. The sound also suited the overall presentation very well. One criticism I do have is that perhaps you could make the instructions stand out a little more, since it is quite easy to skip right past them.. I think I actually missed a few since the images were so mesmerising. But overall, a very nicely presented Flash!

jetfusion responds:

ok i will get right on it :p

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Pure Brilliance

This is EXTREMELY good! One of the best flashes I've seen in a long time. It managed to top the original, and that was an excellent flash as well. If the quality of this series continues as it has been, you'll be receiving an Oscar for it sometime in the future. Can't wait for the next one!